All Wheel Drive Auto is always here to help you with your Subaru! Whether you call us, stop by or email us; our trained staff of Subaru Enthusiasts are always here to help!
We offer pre purchase inspections to help make sure the “Used But New to You Subaru” is worth the Investment, but that’s just the beginning of how we can help you with your Subaru. The team at All Wheel Drive Auto is here to help you:
- Own it. Which tires are best for how I drive my Subaru?
- Maintain it. How often do I need to change my oil, or rotate my tires?
- Fix it when its broken, rather than tell you to buy new. We solder key fobs, rather than telling you to spend $89.99 or more on a new one.
- When it’s time for your son or daughter to start driving. Is it safe, a wise investment or time to move on?
- Lift it or Lower it. How do I do this properly, what are the pros and cons?
- Make it go faster, help it stop quicker. You should never do one without the other..
- Make it quiet when it gets loud, make it loud if you think its to quiet
These are just some of the ways that All Wheel Drive Auto can help you with your Subaru and in ways the Subaru Dealer just cant!
Oops! We could not locate your form.