An Oil Change on your Subaru at All Wheel Drive Auto includes.
- New oil filter
- New drain plug gasket
- 5w30 Synthetic blend oil or full synthetic as required or requested
We will check and top off the following.
- Washer Fluid
- Coolant (including the new Subaru Super Coolant)
- Transmission and Differential Fluids
- Brake Fluid
- Clutch Hydraulic Fluid
- Power Steering Fluid
We will check and correct your tire pressure as well as check for abnormal tire wear issues.
We will perform a Visual inspection of
- All Exterior lights
- Wiper Blades
- Brakes (through the wheels)
- CV boots for cracks, splits and tears.
- Rack and pinion bellows boots for cracks, splits and tears.
- Accessory drive belts (Alternator, Power Steering, AC)
- Coolant Hoses
- Engine for oil and or coolant leaks
- Transmission for leaks
- Differentials for leaks
- Air Filter
- & More
By request we will look into the following
- Listen to new noises you may be hearing.
- If the Check Engine light is on we will scan for and record the code stored by the engines computer and advise on the next step.
What we do at All Wheel Drive Auto that separates us from a quick lube center and the quick lube department at your Subaru Dealership, is at our shop the same Technician that does Head Gasket repairs and Diagnoses is the one who changes the oil on your Subaru, we don’t employ High school kids who learn on the job while the shop lowers their overhead.
Oil changes take 30 to 45 minutes, can always be done while you wait, are done by appointment only and we typically have appointments available whenever you are ready.
Thanks and let us know if you have any questions
You can schedule your next oil change here
Thank You and we look forward to seeing you soon.